By default, Google Analytics can only collect behavioral data from web-connected systems.
Correct answer is:
Explanation: Google Analytics helps you capture and understand user behavior in most kinds of applications, including mobile apps (iOS and Android), web and SaaS applications, and IOT (internet of things) devices.
Read more here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/7126596
You May Also Like To Check This Questions:
- Google Optimize does NOT currently allow you to:
- When should you use manual tagging?
- If you want to target ads to only people who speak Spanish, you can:
- True or false: Adding an extension to a text ad improves an advertiser’s Quality Score.
- Which of these features is part of a Progressive Web App?