Person A and person B each visit your ecommerce site once. During her visit Person A buy one of your products. She makes another purchase. Person B buys nothing. What is your ecommerce conversion rate for these two visits?
The Correct Answer is:
Explanation: Transactions in Analytics can be counted multiple times in a session provided each Transaction has a unique transaction ID. This means that users who completed multiple Transactions in a given session will register multiple Transactions in Analytics.
You can read more here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2679221?hl=en
A visitor on my website helped me to correct this answer. His name is mentioned in the comment.
You May Also Like To Check This Questions:
- To deliver the fastest possible time to first render, you should minimize the number of:
- What is required for User ID to track users across different devices?
- What can you learn from attribution reports?
- What does “Variant A” in A/B Testing usually represent?
- At a minimum, what page weight should you be aiming for?