In an AdWords account managed by multiple users, one user noticed a surprising jump in impressions. Where should this user look for details on what might have created the impression increase?
• Billing Summary
• Change History
• Keyword Tool
• Campaign Settings
Correct Answer is:
• Change HistoryExplanation: The My Change History tool shows each change within a timeline, mapped to your account data (like impressions, clicks, conversions, clickthrough rate, and cost). Compare your changes with the timeline of performance data to help know which changes may have contributed to changes in your performance.
You can read more here:
You May Also Like To Check This Questions:
- Which bidding option is best suited for an advertiser focused on branding goals?
- Which determines a keyword’s clickthrough rate (CTR)?
- Dynamic search ads would be most helpful for:
- How would you explain the importance of ad impressions to a client who’s concerned that her Search Network campaign is generating impressions but no clicks?
- Local Google+ pages created on Google My Business can be: