An advertiser who sells laptop computers only wants to reach consumers who are ready to make an immediate purchase online. When building the keyword list for an ad group, the advertiser should include:
- Phrase match keywords such as “laptop” or “computer.”
- Negative match keywords such as -buy or -purchase.
- Exact match keywords such as [rate],
You May Also Like To Check This Questions:
- To instruct the browser to use the default device width, you would use meta name=”viewport” content=”width=device-width”.
- When people search for your client’s watch repair business, they use very specific terms like “vintage watch repairs”. To show your ads for these searches, you’ll want to use:
- To create a customer experience that’s relevant and useful at every touchpoint, a search advertiser should focus on
- On the Google Display Network, your ad is eligible to show on a webpage if your:
- Keyword Planner can do all of these things except: