Correct answer is:
Explanation: When you share a Custom Report, only the configuration information is shared. Your data remains private.
You can read more here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1326774?hl=en
You May Also Like To Check This Questions:
- Custom Reports will NOT let you do what?
- Which report would you use to determine where users start or exit the conversion funnel?
- To collect how many times users downloaded a product catalog, what would you set up?
- Once Google Analytics has processed the data it collects, you can still recover any data that was filtered out.
- What is a “secondary dimension” in Google Analytics?