True or false: Constructing the Document Object Model (DOM) requires style information.
Correct answer is:
Explanation: DOM construction: Finally, because the HTML markup defines relationships between different tags (some tags are contained within other tags) the created objects are linked in a tree data structure that also captures the parent-child relationships defined in the original markup: the HTML object is a parent of the body object, the body is a parent of the paragraph object, and so on.
Read more here: https://support.google.com/partners/answer/7336282
You May Also Like To Check This Questions:
- True or False: When you share a link to a custom report, you share the data in report
- You sell autographed sports memorabilia and want to reach people interested in sports. What’s one benefit of promoting your products with a ads in mobile apps campaign on the Display Network?
- How do cost-per-click (CPC) ads compete with cost-per-thousand impressions (CPM) ads on the Google Display Network?
- Reports allow to identify the terms visitors use to conduct searches within site
- Which client would you advise to use radius targeting?