True or False: The standard banner size supported by YouTube is 300×250.
- A) True
- B) False
Correct answer is:
Explanation: YouTube In-video overlay ads are 480×70 image ads that appear overlaid on the bottom of the YouTube video player on the YouTube watch pages. The overlay ad appears when user initiates video play. You can optionally include a 300×250 companion display ad.
Read more here: https://support.google.com/displayspecs/answer/187095
You May Also Like To Check This Questions:
- Benefits you’d expect from Product Listing Ads except Automatically produced video commercials
- When a new view is created, it will show the historical data from the first view you created for the property
- True or false: Constructing the Document Object Model (DOM) requires style information.
- True or false: Adding an extension to a text ad improves an advertiser’s Quality Score.
- Why is it important that you maintain one unfiltered view when using filters with your Analytics account?