Correct answer is:
Explanation: A reporting view is the level in an Analytics account where you can access reports and analysis tools. Analytics automatically creates one unfiltered view for every property in your account, but you can set up multiple views on a single property. Any data you send to an Analytics property automatically appears in all views associated with that property.
Read more here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2649553
You May Also Like To Check This Questions:
- Segments are applied before sampling in reports.
- Auto-tagging is used to collect data from which kinds of traffic?
- What is a “secondary dimension” in Google Analytics?
- By default, when does an Analytics session expire?
- What is a “dimension” in Google Analytics?