When a new view is created, it will show the historical data from the first view you created for the propertyClick To Tweet
True or False: When a new view is created, it will show the historical data from the first view you created for the property.
- True: Any new view will include all historical website data.
- False: Views will report data from the day they are created.
You May Also Like To Check This Questions:
- Digital Analytics is:
- Your business objective is to maximize the number of sales through your website. Which of following metrics would most directly help you measure performance against this objective?
- When setting up a campaign, you can use Display Planner to get an idea of the budget and bids you should set based on your
- Best KPIs for measuring the performance of an ecommerce business
- Smart Goals are created automatically by Google’s machine-learning algorithms