When reviewing her display campaign, Gina sees that there are spikes in traffic to her site on weekdays from 10am to 1pm. With this data, which would help optimize her campaign?
- Ad Rotation
- IP Exclusion
- Ad Scheduling or Bid Adjustment
- Frequency Capping
The correct Answer is:
- Ad Scheduling and/or Bid Adjustment
You May Also Like To Check This Questions:
- A direct response advertiser is primarily interested in generating conversions from a display campaign. To get the best return on investment, this advertiser should use:
- Display inventory on the Google Display Network can come from AdSense or:
- An advertiser who uses ad scheduling has a custom bid adjustment for 9 p.m. to 12 a.m. on weeknights. The normal bid is £0.40 and the bid multiplier is -25%.
- Which automatically expends your reach based on your campaign’s conversion history to help get as many conversions as possible for Display Network campaigns?
- Your client gets more conversions from ads that appear to people in Tokyo. What actions should you take to try and increase the number of conversions