- Organic Search
Correct answer is:
Explanation: The default system channel definitions reflect Analytics’ current view of what constitutes each channel in the Default Channel Grouping.
Default channels are Direct, Organic Search, Social, Email, Affiliates, Referral, Paid Search, Other Advertising and Display.Read more here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/3297892
You May Also Like To Check This Questions:
- You may apply a new Custom Channel Group retroactively to organize data that has been previously collected.
- To send data from a web-connected device like a point-of-sale system to Google Analytics, what would you use?
- You cannot change the default session timeout duration in Google Analytics.
- By default, when does an Analytics session expire?
- What is a “metric” in Google Analytics?