You may apply a new Custom Channel Group retroactively to organize data that has been previously collected.
Correct answer is:
Explanation: When you create a Custom Channel Grouping at the user level or create a new Channel Grouping in a view, you:
- Can immediately select it in reports.
- Can apply it retroactively and see historical data classified by your new channel definitions.
- Change how reports display your data, without changing the data itself.
Read more here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6010097
You may also like to check answers for these questions:
- What will happen if a user clears the Analytics cookie from their browser?
- If you want to track users and sessions across multiple domains, what must you set up?
- Which of the following statements about segments is incorrect?
- Which of these can you NOT share using The Solutions Gallery?